Ocean Crawler Great Lakes Diver - Gradient Blue V2
The Great Lakes Diver V2 from Ocean Crawler has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 1000 feet. The Great Lakes Diver is a must-have under-water accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even ocean-bed exploration.
This second release features an internal diving bezel in a compressor-style case. Each unit includes both a canvas strap and a leather band. They come in 3 dials; Each dial named after a Great Lakes Dive site. Thunder Bay, Black: Keweenaw Preserve, and The Great Lakes Seaway Trail. The watches include both; a genuine leather and a second waterproof kevlar strap.
The movement inside is a regulated Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units made each of the Great Lakes Diver V2 variations and all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Great Lakes Diver has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 1000 feet. This is why Ocean Crawler watches are your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 1000 feet or 300 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal
- Stainless Steel case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.0mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 39.7mm
- Case Thickness: 13.5mm, Lug-To-Lug: 44mm, Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless steel
- Internal Bezel: Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 300 meters, 1000-feet or 30 ATM
- Power Reserve: 40 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out
JAKOB EITAN 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Jakob Eitan watches are warranted by Watch off the Cuff for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Jakob Eitan warranty covers manufacturing or material defects existing at the time of purchase. The warranty is valid only when accompanied by a fully dated and complete warranty card.
In the case of a valid warranty claim the item will be repaired or replaced, at the sole discretion of Watch off the Cuff. Liability arising from the supply of said products, or their use, shall not in any case exceed the direct cost of repair or replacement to correct any defect that may arise within the warranty period.
This warranty is limited and shall be in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty or fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty does not cover items not related to manufacturing or material defects and includes but is not limited to:
- The life of the battery;
- Incorrect use of the watch and any damage resulting from lack of care, abuse, negligence or accidents including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, knocks, cracked or broken crystals, etc.;
- Normal wear and tear and aging, including but not limited to, scratches, changes in colour, peeling, fraying, etc.;
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind;
- Handling by non-authorized persons, including but not limited to, battery replacement, service or repair, or alteration of any kind.