Ocean Crawler Champion Diver - Blue V2
*Please allow up to 10 Days for delivery
Ocean Crawler makes the ideal dive watch. The Champion Diver is an indispensable underwater tool - extremely shock-resistant and water-resistant to 2000 Feet. It includes two straps; a custom leather strap and a second rubber strap. There are only 100 units made of the Champion Diver Blue V2.
Each dial color represents one of the world's 4 best dive site experiences: Thunderbolt Blue, Davis Ledge Yellow, Christ of Abyss Half-Caff, and Ferne Island Full Lume. The color of each dial attempts to capture a feature of each dive site. Only a small amount of units of each limited edition dial will be produced. The watches include two straps, one rubber, and a secondary leather strap (pictured).
Ocean Crawler watches have to pass ten different drop tests before their launch. The most severe is the high-impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterward, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
The Movement inside the Champion Diver is a Sellita SW-200-1.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Crawler is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters.
- Powerful shock resistance to 6000 G.
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.50mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm, Lug-To-Lug: 51.8mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Marker
- Movement Accuracy. +/- 5 seconds/day in 3 positions
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before The Limited Stock Runs Out.
JAKOB EITAN 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Jakob Eitan watches are warranted by Watch off the Cuff for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Jakob Eitan warranty covers manufacturing or material defects existing at the time of purchase. The warranty is valid only when accompanied by a fully dated and complete warranty card.
In the case of a valid warranty claim the item will be repaired or replaced, at the sole discretion of Watch off the Cuff. Liability arising from the supply of said products, or their use, shall not in any case exceed the direct cost of repair or replacement to correct any defect that may arise within the warranty period.
This warranty is limited and shall be in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty or fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty does not cover items not related to manufacturing or material defects and includes but is not limited to:
- The life of the battery;
- Incorrect use of the watch and any damage resulting from lack of care, abuse, negligence or accidents including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, knocks, cracked or broken crystals, etc.;
- Normal wear and tear and aging, including but not limited to, scratches, changes in colour, peeling, fraying, etc.;
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind;
- Handling by non-authorized persons, including but not limited to, battery replacement, service or repair, or alteration of any kind.