Ocean Crawler Ocean Navigator 45 - Full Lume
*Please allow up to 10 Days for delivery
The Ocean Navigator has been designed to be the ultimate diving watch. Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures up to 2000 feet. The Ocean Navigator is a must-have underwater accessory for water sports enthusiasts who scuba dive, spearfish, and even ocean-bed exploration. It includes two straps; a custom kevlar strap and a second brown leather strap.
This special edition watch features an all Sapphire unidirectional rotating bezel that bears hour-markers filled with 7 layers of Swiss C3 SuperLuminova. Powerful Lume on the key elements guarantees perfect readability when deep diving.
The Ocean Navigator features a dual bezel and triple crown case design. The outer bezel is a timing bezel while the inner bezel is a solar compass. The crown at 10 o'clock controls the inner bezel while the crown at 8 o'clock is a helium release valve.
To use the solar compass, you simply point the hour hand of the watch toward the sun and match the hour on the inner solar bezel (orange numbers for the northern hemisphere and white ones for the southern hemisphere) to the hour hand on your watch. The Sun Symbol next to EAST refers to ‘Horizon’ and indicates the position within the solar compass where the most accurate cardinal coordinates can be taken during the day on the northern hemisphere. The measurements taken furthest from EAST will be the least accurate.
The movement inside the Ocean Navigator is a regulated Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1 movement. It has a beat rate of 28,800 vibrations per hour and has been enhanced for added accuracy.
There are only 100 units per color for this limited release and they all are stamped with a unique serial number.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Navigator has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Navigator is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters
- All Sapphire Crystal (including the bezel)
- Titanium case with brushed finishes
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. The watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 3.5mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 45mm
- Case Thickness: 15.10mm, Lug-To-Lug: 50mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 100% Titanium
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Sapphire Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Markers
- Movement: Swiss Made Sellita SW200-1
- Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000-feet or 60 ATM
- Power Reserve: 44 hours
Get Your Very Own Limited Ocean Crawler Watch Before the Limited Stock Runs Out
JAKOB EITAN 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Jakob Eitan watches are warranted by Watch off the Cuff for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The Jakob Eitan warranty covers manufacturing or material defects existing at the time of purchase. The warranty is valid only when accompanied by a fully dated and complete warranty card.
In the case of a valid warranty claim the item will be repaired or replaced, at the sole discretion of Watch off the Cuff. Liability arising from the supply of said products, or their use, shall not in any case exceed the direct cost of repair or replacement to correct any defect that may arise within the warranty period.
This warranty is limited and shall be in lieu of any other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty or fitness for a particular purpose.
This warranty does not cover items not related to manufacturing or material defects and includes but is not limited to:
- The life of the battery;
- Incorrect use of the watch and any damage resulting from lack of care, abuse, negligence or accidents including, but not limited to, scratches, dents, knocks, cracked or broken crystals, etc.;
- Normal wear and tear and aging, including but not limited to, scratches, changes in colour, peeling, fraying, etc.;
- Indirect or consequential damages of any kind;
- Handling by non-authorized persons, including but not limited to, battery replacement, service or repair, or alteration of any kind.